PVTC WEEKLY LONG RUNS - SATURDAYS AT 9:00 AM at BURKE LAKE PARK
To all PVTC athletes:
According to Fairfax County Park Authority, "Burke Lake Park has something for everyone tucked away in its 888 acres. Whether it's riding on the miniature train or carousel, picnicking, testing your skills on the mini-golf or disc golf courses, indulging in a scoop of ice cream, taking in the sights from the tour boat, fishing, biking, boating, camping, or taking a walk around the 4.7 mile lake trail, Burke Lake is the perfect place to start you next family tradition."
- We meet every Saturday at 9:00 AM for a long run at Burke Lake Park in Fairfax VA.
- We meet in the upper parking lot by the public restrooms. Plenty of free parking is available.
- Loops around Burke Lake are 4.7 miles, mostly on dirt and paved trails. | Complete information about Burke Lake Park
- You can run as little or as much as you wish
- Address: 7315 Ox Road, Fairfax Station VA 22039
- As you arrive at the park, drive about 200m past the security office, take your first right, and head up the hill to the parking lot
- We hope to see more of you, as the group as been growing with each week
PVTC Long Run and XC Team Coordinator