2021 All-Comers Outdoor Track & Field Meets
- CONDUCTED BY PVTC
- We want to protect everyone's safety and health, so
- ALL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO USATF'S SAFETY AND HEALTH RULES and GUIDELINESOR LOCAL JURISDICTION RULES -- we will follow whichever are more restrictive
USATF COVID-19 Protocols
All participants and officials, staff, and volunteers who are not fully vaccinated and will have direct contact with athletes must present evidence of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no more than seven (7) days prior to any date they will access the facility. This test is at the individual’s expense (though in many places local authorities are providing these tests free of charge), and a copy of the negative result must be brought to the event to be credentialed/admitted.
NOTE: FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS ARE EXEMPT FROM THE COVID TEST REQUIREMENT. THEY MUST BRING EVIDENCE OF THEIR VACCINATION STATUS TO THE MEET TO SHOW AT CHECK IN.
There will be a single entry/exit point to the facility with separate channels for entry and exit.
Temperature check at entry, must be below 100.4 ℉ for entry.
After symptom survey at entry. those who pass admission criteria will be given a wrist band each day (color coded).
Masks must be worn at all times in the facility except when warming up, cooling down, competing, or eating/drinking.
Social distancing must be observed at all times.
- Please watch this page for announcements
- Please join our e-mail list for announcements - send a message to email@example.com, then reply to the confirmation message
- Please join our Facebook page
- Please follow us on Twitter -- #PotomacValleyTC
- Sunday, September 5, Potomac Valley Games championship track & field meet
- Sunday morning track & field events at Madison High School, 2500 James Madison Drive, Vienna, VA 22181
- Sunday afternoon throwing events at City of Alexandria High School, 3330 King Street, Alexandria VA
- All PVTC meets are sanctioned by USATF
- All USATF member athletes are covered by USATF's individual insurance policy.
- USATF membership is available at www.usatf.org
- If you are going for a record in any event, please notify the meet director so that we can provide the required number of certified timers and judges.
- PVTC intends to hold all track and field meets as scheduled. PVTC, however, reserves the right to cancel or shorten an event, or the meet, due to time constraints or hazardous conditions.
- Fully-Automatic Timing is used for most running events (and records as applicable)
- Wind gauge used as needed for sprints and horizontal jumps
- Starting blocks available
- Track spikes may not exceed ¼-inch in length
- Throwers are responsible for bringing their own implements
- PVTC has some implements available at no charge
- Volunteer to help at meets
- Since these are all-comers meets, we greatly appreciate your assistance helping to set up and conduct events and to clean up after the meet.
- The success of these track meets depends on the number of volunteers we have.
- Volunteers also help keep the entry fees low for everyone.
PRE-SEEDING BY EVENT