- Potomac Valley Track Club hosts weekly speed training sessions for sprinters, jumpers and hurdlers of all ages on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Distance runners looking for a speed workout are welcome to join as well.
- Location may change due to non-availability of high school tracks.
- Locations typically used are Wakefield High School in Arlington, Alexandria City High School, and St. Stephens St. Agnes in Alexandria
- Free parking is available at all three sites.
- The PVTC coach will announce the practice site the day of.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Christopher Hickey E-mail
- All PVTC Workouts are free to the members of PVTC.
- Others are encouraged to join PVTC at their earliest convenience.
Why we do what we do
"This Workout Might Help Reverse the Aging Process, According to a New Study"
in New York Magazine
Potomac Valley Track Club. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.