TWICE WEEKLY WORKOUTS
Why we do what we do:
- "This Workout Might Help Reverse the Aging Process, According to a New Study" in New York Magazine
- Potomac Valley Track Club hosts weekly speed training sessions for sprinters and distance runners of all ages
- Sundays, 3:00 PM, at Fort Hunt Park, near Mount Vernon off George Washington Memorial Parkway
- The global Coronavirus pandemic is a reality that all of us currently must face.
- Right now, the best thing each of us can do is follow the prevention and mitigation guidelines issued by Center for Disease Control at this web page
- Additionally, you can follow local guidelines and news for Arlington VA at this web page
- You can monitor Arlington County Parks & Recreation Coronavirus closures atthis web page and this web page
- For those of you who still choose to participate in practices, we will do our best to follow the recommendations by World Health Organization (WHO) at this web page
- We will hold practices, but will take every precaution to maintain the recommended "social distancing" gap between participants.
- That means no high fives, no back pats, no sharing of water bottles, and running with lanes between runners.
- If you are or have felt any cold or flu-like symptoms, or have traveled to any of the areas (nationally or internationally) with confirmed Coronavirus outbreaks, please DO NOT ATTEND practice.
- Please continue to take precautions and remain considerate of your friends, family, neighbors, and PVTC teammates.
- All of us are responsible for doing our part, and while we all might like to just go on running and training together as usual, circumstances dictate that we can only do so with utmost care.
For more information, contact coach Chris
- Chris Hickey (978-201-1024) | E-mail
- Elizabeth Row (571-255-9559) | E-mail
- Wren Rudolph (703-791-9736) | E-mail
- Jay Jacob Wind (703-927-4833) | E-mail
- Join PVTC-SPRINT e-mail group
- Join PVTC-WALK e-mail group
- All PVTC Workouts are free, but you may donate $5.00 to the coach