JOIN / RE-JOIN PVTC
Potomac Valley Track Club (PVTC) is a community-centered, nationally-oriented, private, nonprofit organization that promotes running, track & field, and racewalking in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
PVTC Code of Ethics
Thank you for joining or renewing your membership in PVTC and for your support for our programs.
- Status of Memberships
- As a PVTC member, you get numerous benefits including discounts at PVTC events, cool team swag like a PVTC singlet for competing for PVTC at regional/national meets, a vote at our monthly meetings, and opportunity to join committees to make PVTC even better.
- If you join between January 1 and August 31, your membership is valid from the day you join until December 31 of that same year.
- If you join between September 1 and December 31, your membership is valid until December 31 of the following year.
- We welcome you to our meeting on the second Thursday each month (presently virtual with ZOOM) at Walter Reed Community Center, 2909 16th Street South, Arlington VA 22204.
- Check out our Event Calendar
- Join our e-mail list - Get the latest PVTC club news
Print, fill, and mail the DOC or PDF form with a check payable to:PVTC
c/o Jim Darr
PVTC Membership Secretary
2806 West George Mason Road
Falls Church VA 22042
Contact Jim Darr